At some point of time, you've surely been directed by someone angrily to go 'get a life'. This blog will tell you nothing relevant to getting a life.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wishful Wimbledon..



I can laugh at myself over how emotional I get with sports. A vast majority of my blogs (and brain space) is attributed to cricketing nuances. The only other sport that even comes close is tennis. Wimbledon is the 'Mecca of tennis' - where every tennis fan wants to be. The Championships are from 26th of June to 8th July this year. I am willing to prove allegiance to the Queen if it'll get me there. What I wouldn't give to watch Federer play on grass..


















*Pic(left) taken at Canberra**Pic(right) taken at Australian Open 2006 - players in action are Bryan brothers, #1 doubles men's team*

1 Comments:

Blogger Sundar said...

Machan!

Left Picture - Player in action?

Oru kanavu nijamakirathu?!

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home